5/31/09

1965 Mustang:-)

This is how brans bought it. It will all be restored by August, the new color will be some type of white that was it's original color.
I guess you call it a beauty, I call it just a car LOL!!

I think Brans said it will have red & white seats. How much is this going to cost Brans, I'm sure not a lot right.



Looks like fun:-) I know guys & some girls like this kind of stuff, but I will just be happy with my "99" Accord LOL!! I am very happy that Don and Brans will be spending a lot of time together and if that means some old car then so be it LOL!!

1 comment:

Joe and Marlene said...

It's AWESOME!!! Can't wait for Joe to get home and see it. Gonna be great. Cars, cars and more cars have been my life since I married into the Story family back in 1978 and I've always heard about the 65 Mustang...sweet.