9/3/09

Mom's Fun Night:-)

This was so fun for me to do for my mom to show her how much we love her:-) The theme was roses, because my mom's favorite color is red.
I made them all a jumbo cupcake and had a collage picture of everyone that came to take home.

Stacie came and helped with the dinner and serving. I'm so thankful she came because I couldn't have done this without her.
Don got off work at noon. He is always so willing to help, you never have to ask twice. I'm so blessed to have someone that loves my mom as much as I do.
This is the ladies that came they range from 72-92. Their club is called SWORDS it stands for Single, Widowed, OR Divorced funny name. The lady that is 92 has been a member for 37 years she is the lady that is on the left side back row, she doesn't look 92 WOW!! I love you mom!!!!

2 comments:

bunchafullers said...

Mom I love you! It was fun to do. I would love to do it again, I am glad that we made grandma so happy. I love her so much! It was Beautiful!

Ku'uipo said...

Looks fabulous! I love Grandma!!! Glad she had a great time in a beautiful setting.