11/8/09

Ku'uipo's Birthday!!

Ipo turned 9 November 5 and Kaili turned 9 November 2. I forgot my camera for Kaili's birthday so I'm posting Ku'uipo's first until I get the disc out of Stacie's van. I really hate to do things out of order.
Ipo wanted a cooking party so we sewed chef hats and aprons for all the girls. I love all the bright colors. We had it at my house because at first it was going to be a surprise party.

The first game we had was a scavenger hunt with 2 teams. They had to get an egg, potato, carrot etc.... They loved this game and I'm so thankful for my neighborhood I knew they would all be safe whom ever they went to.

The girls made all their own pizza's, they must have liked them they made 2 each..lol.

Just a cute pic of Kaili & Noelle:-)

They also played a food hunt game. They looked all over to find different foods. I love this pic. Look how serious they are lol.

This was the cupcake station where the decorated their own cupcakes. I really loved how all the girls had so much fun and they were all nice to each other and for a group of 9 year old's that is amazing...LOL!!

Then we had all the girls write down what they liked about Ku'uipo. It was so cute because when the described her she would act out the description. What a blessing to be able to do the things I love to do and have a husband right beside me, I Love You!!!

1 comment:

Ku'uipo said...

How fun! Happy Birthday pretty girl!