4/5/10

Easter 2010

Easter was on conference this year and every conference I have a turkey dinner. I've been doing this for over 20 years. I really look forward to it. The messages from conference I felt were " We need to start to prepare spiritually and not care what the world thinks of us, be strong"... I love the colors. I dyed the monkey bread, Brans thought it was kind of weird..LOL
Aja couldn't wait to put her dress on, because she had to twirl.

Kya was so excited. I'm not a stuffed animal fan at all but I guess Easter it's OK, you can slowly get rid of them..LOL

My mom always looks so beautiful, She is always helping me:-)I love this pic. I'm happy the day was better then I thought it would be. Thanks Don for helping me get through the hard times. I love you very much!!!!

No comments: