9/25/10

Granny Day & Cake!!

I dread this day every year, not that I don't enjoy being a grandparent but I hate to be recognized for anything. I go for the kids but I felt bad for the kids that didn't have anyone. The teacher makes them sit against a wall and watch while the kids that had someone there take them to the book fair. I think the teacher could have had them go to recess or take them to class:-(
Me and Cute Aja

Me and Keo
Me and Ipo:-) I didn't get to see Kee because the way they did it, the time ran out:-( I think maybe they should just make it an important person day. I am a person that thinks kids do have to deal with things that are not fair but this made me sad for the other kids.

Sept. 28th is Stacie's birthday so we are celebrating it tomorrow. Ipo made Stac her cake she did a great job:-)

1 comment:

Ku'uipo said...

Such a cute Nana! I agree, they should make it an important person day or send a note that if grandparent can't come, have someone else come that they love!