10/30/10

Happy Halloween!!!

Cute Noelle our niece. We had Sunday dinner and Noelle and her brother Ben came. It is so busy from Sept. 28th to Nov. 25th we have 8 birthdays. By the time it hits my birthday which is Nov. 25th, I don't want to see another cake...LOL
Ben being funny:-)

Sash and Ben the kids seem to have a lot of fun together. Kaili, Ku'uipo & Noelle are 12 days apart and they love being together:-)

What a cute cowgirl.

2 cute witches:-)

Brans buys all the candy every year and he is not cheap...LOL...Keo and Sash are so close, I'm so thankful for that:-)

I didn't know Keo pointed the gun at Kya. I love how cute they are.

Brittnie's friends came with them and this is their cute little boy Colton he is 10 months. This was a great Halloween. I love to be with my family and friends:-)

No comments: