9/25/11

Yummy

I love Fall!!! I have never liked to bake much, I think it's because I really don't like desserts. When people tell me I have to try this yummy dessert at different places, I never feel like oh I can't wait to try it. I don't mind tasting it but I never finish it, not because it's not good, I just don't crave those things. I'm more of a salt person, potato chips, pretzels etc...So I'm not saying I'm so healthy because I think that is worse for you...lol. Anyway, one thing I do love is when I do make desserts, I love to see people enjoy them. It makes me sooo happy!!! This is a pumpkin roll, I always thought it looks so hard to make, so I never tryed it. It is the easiet thing I made on my first try:-)
Then I made these Carmal Apple Cheesecake Bars. They are a little harder with a lot more steps but everyone keeps saying make me some more. I didn't realize how expenise it is to bake a lot. But I will continue to do it because it makes people happy:-) I wish I had a commerical kitchen, so I could see if anyone would buy any of these yummy treats:-)

No comments: