7/16/08

I can almost taste the food in the dining room LOL!! The shutters are the next thing to go in:-)
The columns are our favorite.
The painters are almost finished. I love the white with the green.
I think this is what our post for the stairs will look like. As you can see we still have no working kitchen. Don leaves for Alaska Friday and the guy that is doing our granite will be going with him, so you know what that means about another month without a kitchen. Yes, feel sorry for us bring us home cooked food LOL.

3 comments:

Joe and Marlene said...

Yahoo...to my DELIGHT there were new GORGEOUS pictures of the dining room...love it!!! Your house is simply amazing with great remodel projects. So excited for you to fix it up like you want. Hope to see you if we can while in Ut for 6 days. I'll call you or something!

WeTheTeeples said...

Your house is looking good.
I am so glad that you let me know you have a a blog. It will be fun to see what your family is up to.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to my tour! It looks so beautiful. You know that by making your house look so nice everyone is going to want your expertise!!! You and Don have done an amazing job.