7/9/08

Riverton Parade:-)

Keo, always being funny!!
Aja, what a beautiful model you are!!
Brittnie was so excited to be at the parade LOL!!
Stacie, Ipo, & Aja loving the wind :-(
Kaili & Sasha " When will it be starting Nana" We are at the last part of the parade route, so we are there for about 2 hours before we see anything.
We have been going to the Riverton parade for about 21 years, I can't believe that I have grandkids about the ages that we started taking our kids. Time goes by so quickly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy your blog looks so cute. You are doing such a great job. I think we converted Britt to the blog world! I love being able to see your cute pictures.

Joe and Marlene said...

Love to see new pictures and your clan is simply adorable! How could we ever imagine the time would fly by so quickly??? Love the memories

bunchafullers said...

Mother remove the picture of me. I do not like it. I will send you ones of me when I am hot....