8/29/08

The Looong Remodel!!!

The rail is finally ready to stain!! Thanks, Curtis for all the I'll be there tomorrow, no I meant the other tomorrow LOL! It was worth the wait:-)
I love the cabinets, well I should say the cabinets that are in. DID YOU SAY YOU MEASURED WRONG!!!!! Yes, that is what I heard, all the top cabinets are wrong! I knew to expect delays, but I have been without a kitchen for 4 months, but who's counting? I love the camping experience, even though I hate camping.
This is the pull out spice rack, I love it:-)

I finally have my shutters in. I can't wait to Eat in this dinning room. Maybe in another 2 months LOL.

1 comment:

Joe and Marlene said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the changes and all your choices...heck, even though we've built our fair share of homes I could use your expertise with our build! My brain is fried and I have no desire to choose the necessary items for this house - not one. At the rate our build is going, or shall I say NOT going I won't have to do much choosing!