8/4/08

My Cutie Pie's Home!!

This is the bear that almost attacked Don, Mike, and Kevin. The people that rescued them had to kill it. Geez, what were you guys afraid of he looks so cute and cuddly LOL!!
Mike, Kevin, and Donnie with the big king:-) Don't they look proud!!
This is the group that went this year. They had such a great time except for hooks in the thumbs, needing stitches in the knee from the saw, oh...and did I forget almost eaten by the bear. Next time they will all be in playpens LOL !!!
Why the concerned look? Are the fish not biting?
This is Don's backpack that the bear tore apart. I'm so thankful that we all said our prayers to protect them, otherwise it could have been a different outcome.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

I just heard about Kevin and the bear yesterday...how scary!!! Your house looks beautiful...great taste! Thanks for finding me. It is so fun to keep in touch with friends and family! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine going head to head with that bear. I'm glad they had fun and returned home safely! I can't understand why you don't want to go there with him!!! LOL

Joe and Marlene said...

Sounds like you have great reasons to celebrate the guys return home this year...scary! Grand adventures to share with family and friends alike for some time to come, well at least until the NEXT trip anyway. Great pictures I love to see and keep posted on your family events.

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

Hey mom, updates are always good. How bout you get on that! It's not like your busy with 500 contractors. J/K

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

Thanks mom! Josiah is feeling much better. Your links are jacked up!