11/9/08

The Candy Makers!!


We had the funnest time with all the kids making candy. I found these cute aprons for all the kids. It made the cooking experience more fun. Our niece Noelle also came.

The recipe I had called for vinegar and Sasha thought it smelt yucky LOL.

Then we all played restaurant and Kee'Onu was taking Don's difficult order.

Then the kids all did skits for us they made up. They were soo cute. I love all of their ages.

Then we had to do makeup Even thou we usually only do it with the girls Kee'Onu and Ke'Lao wanted to do it also. As you can see it was more like a horror film on some of us. The best part is there was no fighting and all 7 kids went right to bed when it was time:-) I am so grateful for a wonderful husband that enjoys this time as much as I do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. Your kitchen is beautiful. Did you drug the kids to get them to sleep? I don't know about Stacie's kids and Kaili falls asleep fast. So to re-state that.. did you drug Sasha to get her to sleep!!! LOL

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

The kids had so much fun. I'm so glad they will have all these memories with you, Dad and Grandma. They loved making taffy and dressing up as bakers. The aprons and hats are so cute. They felt like they were at the North Pole with Mr. and Mrs. Clause.

Ku'uipo said...

You are so stinking fun! I love it that you two are so much fun. I agree, the memories that the kids will have are priceless!

Joe and Marlene said...

Where do you get the energy?? What a terrific event with Nana and Grandpa. There is no doubt the grand children will not only have fun and lively memories spent in your company but you are building a strong bridge of communication and unconditional love so that those kids will always be able - and WANT - to come to you at all the various stages in thier lives.

Dalton Family said...

You guys are so much fun! I was so good to hear from you. I hope to make it to Utah soon. We will have to get together.

Sandra said...

I hope I can be half the grandma you and Cindy are! Danielle is due in Feb. and I am so excited!
Your growing family is so cute I love checking up on you through your blog, even though I don't comment, I am still keeping track of you!!! Merry Christmas!
sandra