12/19/08

Our Christmas Party

My 3 wonderful kids, I love having pictures of all 3 of them together:-) Brittnie was in charge of the Christmas party this year and I loved it!! She kept it real simple, the way Christmas should be. I love you Brittnie!!
I did not want to sit on Santa's lap, it's been a loooong time and few pounds ago. I already have what I want for Christmas, a close family and great friends!!

Santa played football with the kids and they loved it.



What a cute picture of Kaili with Santa.


This is my great niece Lucie, she was an angel at the party. What beautiful brown eyes she has.


This is our four generation picture with me, Stacie, my mom, Ku'uipo, and Ki'Aja. No, Ku'uipo doesn't wear makeup she had a dance performance.



Keo is very curious about Santa not having a cherry nose like the song " Must be Santa "
HO HO HO, cherry nose,Cap on head, suit that's red,Special night, beard that's white, Must be Santa must be Santa,Must be Santa, Santa Claus. He learned this song in school and says it's not the real Santa, because he has no cherry nose. I love this age.


Keo again checking out the nose on Santa.


Ku'uipo and Kaili, best cousins. I hope they will always remain close.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute cute Santa pictures!!!

Ku'uipo said...

Fun! Merry Christmas!

Joe and Marlene said...

What wonderful pictures of the family! I loved seeing everyone, you are such a pretty family, all of you! Our family party is Tuesday night, wish we were there!! That's why I love, love, love the internet to keep in touch and see our sweet friends their families. I think I see everyone even more this way than in person! It's awesome. Merry Christmas my sweet friend. I'll be in touch