1/8/09

Happy Birthday Rielly!!

Our beautiful niece Rielly Nicole Coggins was born January 9 of 2004, she lived on this earth for a little over 5 months. She was the sweetest baby and perfect in every way. Rielly's presence touched so many in such a short time that she will never be forgotten.
She was so content just watching everyone. She always had the brightest smile. She died of SIDS. We knew she was special from the beginning.


Noelle loved her so much. What a great big sister she was to her.

and here is proud mom and dad, Kevin & Maria. Kevin is Don's youngest brother.


Benjamin came into the family on April 2, 2006, Rielly's little brother. I know that we all miss Rielly but I also know that we will see her again because families can be together forever.

2 comments:

bunchafullers said...

I remember when Rielly was nearly 5 months with her cute pigtails and really really happy smile. She truly lit up a room. Love you Rielly.

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

I feel so blessed that I knew Rielly before she went to live with our Heavenly Father. She was so sweet and her smile just made you feel happy and know she was special. I remember babysitting her a few days before and I'm blessed to have had that time with her. We love and miss you but will see you again.