1/1/09

New Years Eve Party!!

This is Noelle our niece, Ku'uipo & Kaili they were born within 12 days of each other. I really love how close they are it has been nice to have them together the last few parties.
Papa does such a nice job doing nails, is there anything Don cannot do LOL. Aja what beautiful makeup you have:-)

The boys got these really cute starwars guys and they loved them.



I love this picture of Branson, Aja, and MY new baby doll Regis. I love dolls and I got him for Christmas. I couldn't convince Don for the real thing so this will have to do LOL.


Isn't he cute!! I love him so much ( no, there is no alcohol in the glass it's sparkling apple something).

Me and my mom. I really don't know what I would do without her, she has really helped me since I've been sick. She is what unconditional love is all about.


Our little Keo got really sick and wasn't able to ring in the New Year with us. He is such a special kid. It was funny when I was asking Sasha about her and Keo in school she told me "Well Keo always goes to think time for being funny" . They are in the same class and both as different as day and night, Sasha is really sweet and quiet and Keo is sweet but never quiet.


This is one of the games we played every balloon had a note that said " sorry try again" or " You've won money" my mom did this game, she loves the kids so much.


They all had fireworks blowers, horns, and cowbells to ring in the New Year.



I love doing this every year the kids are such a blessing in my life. I never want them to grow up. Their joy and excitement are what it's all about!!

3 comments:

bunchafullers said...

I love all the sweet fun things that you do with all the kiddies. Hey and where is the picture of me? I was there!

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

The kids had so much fun! They were pretty wore out when the got home. Thanks for making great traditions that they will remember forever. We love you guys so much!

Ku'uipo said...

So much fun! I love all the pics and your baby doll...LOL...at least Stacie has real ones for ya!