4/13/09

Don's Dad:-)

Don and his dad. Don's dad came for a visit, he lives in Oklahoma. I never really thought they looked alike, but in this picture they do. His dad will turn 73 on April 15 and Don and I will have our 31st anniversary on April 15. I know Don you don't need to say it you've loved every minute of it being with me LOL!!
Cute little Keo!!


Kee'Onu (10) & Ke'Lao (6) with the Easter/Birthday cakes I made. Both of their birthdays were on Easter. I just think that would be fun to have a brother or sister with the same birthday.


Sasha & Kaili with grandpa and their papa. Don's dad was able to go to the Easter egg hunt with all the kids.

I love this picture of Stacie's family I found on her card. They look like they are all ready for Easter.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute pictures...especially the last one! (I took it! Haha)

Joe and Marlene said...

Happy Anniversary celebration! You know Joe and I will celebrate our 31st in August also?? We really have so many things in common, guess we already know that. Have a great day!