3/29/09

Girls Night!!

As you can see my grand kids thinks it's funny to make me look as ugly as possible. They were so cute they kept telling me oh Nana you are going to be beautiful, then they would all laugh quietly. That's what I love about grand kids I feel so carefree. I would have never let my kids do this to me.

We made these really fun cupcakes with a lot of different colors.

I love all the bright colors:-)

All the girls had a different color of batter and took turns putting their color in. What a fun night!!

4 comments:

bunchafullers said...

You look like a gorgeous clown. They all had fun that night. Aja loved the cupcakes, I think a little too much...She ate like 4 of them. I love that you have such a fun and close relationship with the kids. You are the funnest Nana ever!!!

Joe and Marlene said...

OK....your energy is sooo back! Do you ever even REST anymore???? You have so many parties and they are soo dang cute! Completely inspiring. What a fun mom and nana! You go girl, and I'll go see my shrink and tell him..."everybody else" does my friend is proof ha ha !!!!

Cory and Krista said...

What a fun night!! I bet the girls absolutely LOVE having that time with you! Adorable cupcakes too!

Cory and Krista said...

I never asked you about the information for Providence Hall. Do Stacy and Brittnie love it? What are the advantages to having them go there? I need to look into it and find out more. Its so close to me and looks like a beautiful school. Can you email me some info on it? kristachris1@yahoo.com, or I might just call you about it.