8/16/09

Baby Hamburgers & Cupcake Bouquet:-)

I made this for Mary's birthday, that's my Stacie's sister-in-law.
I love making these they make me soo happy!!!

I found this cute Hamburger in a magazine. It's made with cookies ( grasshoppers for meat & vanilla wafers for the buns), frozen orange juice, (brush on orange juice onto vanilla wafers and sesame seeds will stick) gummy candy for pickles and tomatoes, coconut for lettuce,( dye green with food coloring) and yellow and red frosting for ketchup and mustard. Really easy. The kids had a lot of fun making them.
This would be fun to take to a barbecue. I didn't take a pic of my hot dogs but they are also very easy.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Cindy you are so creative! You are always doing such fun things. You are an amazing woman! :)

Heather said...

Wow those are cute and look fun to make. Where did you get the idea? also love the cupcake idea to.

Ku'uipo said...

Fun! Call me next time you plan on making something fun and we will join you...LOL