8/21/09

Tutus and Cupcakes:-)

I was looking at my blog and it looks like I love cakes I think that has been my last 5 posts. I had my grandkids and niece over for a sleepover. I taught them how to do a cupcake bouquet. I think the did a great job. I love all the colors.
This is Noelle my niece, she really did well for never doing this before. I love her to come over. Kaili, Ku'uipo and Noelle's birthdays are within 13 days of each other.

I taught them how to do little tutus for their hair, I didn't have enough material for them to be bigger. That will be next time. I Love to teach kids to do fun things, the boring things are for their parents lol:-)
Beautiful Ipo just like you:-)
Kaili I love it!!!! Kaili is so much like me, we are afraid to make a mistake. If there is one thing that I hope I can teach her is there is no such thing as perfect. I had a great college teacher that taught us that art is an expression of yourself, so the kids cuts things a little crocked and the lines don't match up so what. He also said if you decide to do a preschool don't do parent pleasers. I really tried to instill this in my grandkids. I guess it's like what Mr. Rogers use to say "I like you just the way you are".

No comments: