5/3/10

Party Anyone :-)

We had a fun activity day with my girls. We made cupcake ice cream cones. I have made them when you bake the cake inside the cone but I like this way a lot better. You fill the cone with bubble gumballs ( or what ever candy you wish) this is used for weight. Then you take a big cupcake frost the top and put it upside down on the cone, then you take a mini cupcake and do the same. I love it because it looks like a soft serve cone. Each of the girls made a pink and blue one. Sarah made these.
Krystal is such a cute girl :-)

Then we made little party hats and blowers. I showed them how to make their own patterns to make them bigger or smaller. This age is so willing to learn, I love them so much. I really hate when they have a birthday and have to move up a class. I will lose this cute girl next week she will be turning 9 on the 11th of May :-(

1 comment: