5/18/10

Prayers

Stac has been sick since November with "Guillain- Barre' Symdrome". I have tried to remain positive about the whole thing but it's getting to be too much. She was learning to live with it adjusting to knowing what her limits were, then she was weak and stumbled from the bathroom to the bedroom and fell against her nightstand and bed. She thought she was in pain from the Guillain-Barre' only, not knowing that she tore both rotator cuffs, and sprained her ankle.
Stacie is a strong and doesn't really let people know how much pain she is in including me. I thought that she was doing a lot better, but this time she couldn't hide it. Kev is the only one that knew the degree of pain. I feel so bad.
Please keep her in your prayers. What keeps me going is I know Heavenly Father hears our prayers.

3 comments:

Kassie said...

It breaks my heart to know that she is in pain and going through this.. we are keeping her in our prayers daily and hope things get better.. i wish I were in Utah to help out.. some way... :( Please send our love to her.. we love you guys tons.. please call my family

Shauna said...

Definitly will keep her in our prayers.

Ku'uipo said...

She is always in our prayers. She is also so strong and I know this will pass. Hopefully sooner than later!