7/10/10

Summertime!!!

Don made these bottle launchers and I think I laughed for about 2 hours. Kev and Tyler were so cute. I love when we are together. Family is everything to me:-)
I just loved this pic because it is so carefree!!

Aja using pretzels to fill in the words.


Kya just being cute in her dollar swimsuit:-)

Kee'Onu I don't know what kind of face that is...LOL

We just bought a big swimming pool, I think Don thinks this will cure me from asking for a real pool. I will still keep begging, I think I've been asking for one for about 20 years, I'm getting closer...LOL

Pretty Ipo :-)



Don took all these cute girls to the movies. I love him so much he is so fun with the kids.


Another carefree pic:-)



I was watching the kids from the window upstairs and this is what I saw. I bought this playhouse about a year ago and they never use it. They said to me "Well nana you wanted us to play on it" silly kids.



Aja and Sasha sidewalk fun. I sure do love the kids they are all so fun and different from each other. I have been so blessed to have the kids live so close to me. I love making memories with them.

No comments: