4/10/11

33 Years Already?

Wow, 33 years on the 15th of April. As you can see our wedding was top dollar...lol. I think it was maybe $200 including my bouquet. We were married in Las Vegas in Cupids Chapel. My dad lived in California and said he would pay for my wedding if we would meet in Las Vegas. We drove there on Friday, married on Saturday and drove home on Sunday. Thanks Dad it was the best....Whatever. Well I may not have got the wedding of my dreams but I did get the man:)
Don's twin brother Doug was his best man and my sister Tammy was my maid of honor.
1985
I'm not sure what year this was 1980 something. It was a Halloween party.
Prom 1977:) I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He always makes me feel safe and secure. I love you so much Don thanks for all the sweet memories:-)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Ku'uipo said...

Happy Anniversary! I love these photos. You could always have the party/wedding of your dreams and throw it for your 35th or 40th!

Kassie said...

Happy 33rd :) I think you should throw a 35th anniversary party of your dreams... xoxo