4/17/11

Las Vegas Pics

Back to where it began "Cupid Chapel".
Don gave me a penny to make a wish. I have everything I have ever wanted except the last few years my health hasn't been the best, so you can probably guess what I wished for.
This pic was taken at the plazzo in Vegas. It was beautiful.
This was the view from our room. It was so pretty. I'm not a real Vegas fan, because we don't gamble but there is a lot to see. We went to see David Copperfield and I loved it.
This was our bathroom. It also had another bath, living room, kitchen, and a huge bedroom. The hotel was the Trump hotel. I bid on it on priceline and paid $75 a night. I usually get our rooms for around $40 a night but I wanted this to be special for our anniversary, so I kept it at a 5 star. We had the best time. I know I say it all the time but Don has always been so good to me and always makes me feel special. Here's to another 33 years:-)

No comments: