3/1/09

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Baby Girl!!

This is my cute baby girl Brittnie Dawn Evans Ackerman born Feb. 28, 1981, 8lbs 9 ozs 21". She had the chubbiest cheeks and the cutest nose.
Brittnie was such a happy baby this picture shows exactly what she was like. She had the prettiest olive skin.

Ok, I know the hair wasn't the best but it was the 80's. Brittnie was my sweetest kid always wanting lots of hugs and kisses. Brittnie also talked a lot not leaving out one detail LOL. What a blessing she has been in my life. I love you Brittnie, Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

bunchafullers said...

OK I forgot how chubby her cheeks were. It is weird but I see Sasha in her face as a newborn. She did have the greatest skin, especially for having a blonde mom! I love you mom and I love the cute posts you do.

Joe and Marlene said...

My goodness you have the prettiest children!! Brittnie is every bit as beautiful today as she has been since birth - no kidding! What a cute smile she has, I have always thought it was completely adorable. Belated Birthday celebration to MOM and DAD!!