3/17/09

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

We had the kids over for St. Patrick's Day dinner it was so fun:-) I love doing these things for the kids.
The girls had a really good time together. Don told the girls if they take their balloons outside sometimes they can fly, so Ku'uipo stood on a chair and acted like she was going to fly and Sasha started screaming and ran inside and told us she didn't want Ku'uipo to fly away. They say the cutest things.

Keo and his funny smile LOL. They are all getting so big. Keee'Onu will be 10 and Keo will be 6 on April 12th. I love how they are brothers and have the same birthday.


I made them each a pot of gold. I cut the limes and put little squares of jello in them, I found this on the Internet and thought it was really cute:-)


Then for dessert we had green cake and green mint ice cream. I will always treasure these times with my grand kids. I hope they can have the memories that my kids had with my mom. My kids still will bring up different things my mom did with them.

1 comment:

Ku'uipo said...

FUN! And I love the pot of gold idea!