3/10/09

Kaili's Baptism :-)

I love these pictures right before the kids are baptized, they look so sweet:-) This is Wayne her grandpa (Jason's dad) he baptized Kaili.
Don confirmed Kaili. Kaili was so excited for this day to come, she waited an extra month so I could be there because of my surgery.

They all look so cute. I'm so blessed to have such great parents for my grand kids. I pray Kaili will always remember this day. I really don't want the kids to get older this is such a sweet age.


Don't tell Branson he is on my blog LOL, he doesn't like me to take his picture, let alone to display it. I couldn't resist this is a really cute picture.


Wow, I didn't realize that Ku'uipo was that much taller then Kaili. They are such sweet cousins. I'm so happy all my grand kids are growing up together, I consider this one of my greatest blessings for me and them. Congratulations Kaili!! Love, Nana

No comments: