7/15/09

" Cake Boss" Move Over!!

I put the kids into cake decorating classes, and they LOVE IT!! My really good friend Cindy taught me how to decorate cakes when I was young and it has been such a blessing. I use to do all my kids and friends cakes, but I haven't done it for a very long time. I knew I needed practice when I made Brittnie's birthday cake this year, when the guys were thinking it was one thing and the girls thinking it was something else (I think it was embarrassing when Jason's dad thought I would make something like that LOL) I'm sure you can guess what they both were guessing it was. IT WAS A BIG CUPCAKE!!
Sash was too young to take the class, so I let her do her own cake at the house.

I can't believe how quickly they caught on. Great job Kaili!!


They have these boards they practice on. It takes a lot of strength to use the right amount of pressure.

Ku'uipo was so excited to get started. I can't express my gratitude enough to Don for all the hard work he puts in so I'm able to enjoy the things I do in this life. I love you so much:-)

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Wow! Do they want to make Carleigh's cake? J/K! Very cute.