7/12/09

Sasha's B-Day Invitations

This little girl will be turning 6 on Aug 3rd, wow where did the time go. Sasha told me she wanted to have a bedtime story birthday. Well I thought this will be fun 12 little girls staying overnight, Brittnie will love this LOL!! Then Sasha told me about the movie "Bedtime Stories", well for those of you that know me well know that I really only watch 30 min. shows, needless to say I haven't seen it. I had Sasha bring it over and I with my ADD sat and kind of watched it with her. I'm having so much fun planning her party with her.
Don wanted me to blog the invitations I made for Sasha, I wasn't going to, but he has said it more then once LOL. It makes me so happy that Don, supports me in all I do, I didn't think he would care about invitations, I think he happy I'm doing it for Sasha.

This is the front of the invitation:-)

This is in the inside, the polka dot lifts up like a blanket:-)


This is the information that is under the polka dot blanket, I had to cover the address & phone numbers, well if I were Stac I would have left it (family joke) LOL!!
I haven't done crafty things for a long time, but for about the last 2 months all these fun thing keep coming to mind. Well now I know why I just got called to be "Achievement Day Leader" I was sooo happy (I get the brand new ones, 8 year olds). I have had this call about 10 or so years ago and was really sad when I was released.



2 comments:

Cam said...

How creative are you? So cute!

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

Mom, I love that you wanted to make Sasha so happy and do her little friend party. You are so creative and this really means a lot to her and us. She talks about her party EVERYDAY! You are so involved in every aspect of their lives and they love you so much. When you are not around they talk about all the fun things you do with them, I hear them telling their friends when they are playing. You are what a (grandma) "Nana" truely should be. Life goes by way too fast and you are building a bond with them that will last forever. Thanks Mom for all you do, Love you! Hugs & kisses!