7/3/09

Riverton Parade:-)

Sasha & Ki'Aja waiting for the parade:-))
This picture is so sweet of Kya & Kevin's dad Kenny. Love the hat:-)

Maria (Don's brother's wife), Ben, and Kya. Ben just loved Kya!!


Kee'Onu, Ke'Lao and kind of Kya LOL.

The kids had so much fun playing together. I love when cousins all play together, what fun memories:-)

Wow, I remember blogging this last year and that went by fast. This is Kaili, Noelle(our Niece), and Ku'uipo. They were all born within 13 days of each other.

Sasha and Ka'Lya they are so sweet. I want time to slow down.


Kaili & Ku'uipo they look so cute in their red, white & blue.


Noelle & Ben ( niece & nephew, Don's brother's kids) I really can't think of anything I love more then being with my family. My family laughs about what I named my blog (inside joke), but when I think of treasures, I think of family and friends.

No comments: