7/31/09

Sasha's Birthday Cake:-)

Sasha's theme was "Bedtime Stories" I had a really fun time creating this cake.
Next time I would do a different headboard. I wanted to take it off but everyone said to leave it. It took me a long time to do it, I hope when I take course III, I will learn some shortcuts.

Yes I fixed the broken A with a new one. It looks really crooked but it the way I took the pic.


This has been really fun for me because I know Sasha won't see the imperfections I see, she will just see it's cute. That is what is so special about children they just see the wonder and beauty of things. I think we all could learn from a child. I love you so much Sash, I hope your birthday is filled with sweetness just like you:-)

1 comment:

Ku'uipo said...

Very cool cake! I bet she loved it!