12/14/09

Don's Surgery

Don had Gastric Bypass surgery on Dec 10th. We have been trying for almost 2 years for the insurance to approve it. They finally did in November. He can only eat 3 meals a day each meal consists of 2oz of food. I feel so mean when I give it to him. I feel so guilty eating. I know the end result will be amazing, but it's still very hard.
Before surgery

After surgery. This pic will be our marker of his weight loss. I love him so much and I'm so proud of him. This will allow him to be able to do all the things he loves.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I hope all goes well with Don's recovery. You have had a bit of a crazy year.
Have a merry and calm Christmas!

Cam said...

I'm happy that things went well with the surgery and that the recovery goes well. I'm excited for Don and to see the results! Way to go!