12/26/09

Christmas 2009

I took this picture and had it put on canvas for Stacie & Kev's present. I think through the years it will become priceless.
Brittnie, Jason and the girls came to Stacie's for breakfast, before they left for Disneyland. I'm thankful I got to see them on Christmas.

What a cute Family:-)

Cute sisters, Ipo and Aja.

Ka'Lya is such a beautiful baby. I really can't get enough of her.

My brother Donnie & sister-in-law Linda.

The boys and their papa

Don, me, Sasha & Kaili. I really loved this Christmas:-) I'm so thankful for family and friends. I just pray 2010 will be a better year. I better start planning the New Years Eve Party!!!

2 comments:

bunchafullers said...

It was the best Christmas I have ever had! I am not sure why, it may have been the bad year that made me appreciate everything that is good in life like family. Thanks for helping make it such a great time!

Ku'uipo said...

So glad you all had a great Christmas! Love you all!