12/4/09

Gingerbread Houses 09!!!

What would the world be without girls....LOL
Our annual gingerbread party:-) Sasha, what a beautiful house.
Keo is so creative.
Kaili, I love the cute fence with the snow.
Ipo, I love the look:-)
Noelle, you are such a sweet girl. I love when you come over and play with the girls.
Lexy, you are such a fun girl.
This was Ben's first time making houses with us. He was so funny he loved the frosting that's what is in his hand. He did put some on his house lol.
This year I had 13 kids, Brock, Megan, Abbie, Alise, Noelle, Ben, Lexy, Kaili, Sasha, Kee, Ipo, Keo, and Aja. I told Don I want another table so I can invite a lot more kids:-) When I say I love having all of the kids over I really mean it. My sweet Don makes these fun things happen, by always supporting me. I Love You!!!!!

2 comments:

bunchafullers said...

I love the houses. I want to eat all the candy.

Ku'uipo said...

Love it! What a fun Nana!