12/21/09

Lunch & Shopping

I love being with my girls. We have a tradition to go shopping and to lunch. I wasn't sure it would happen this year because of Stacie. I;m so thankful we had the wheelchair even though me and Brittnie keep running her into things (sorry Stac). I'm also thankful she is able to stand for a few minutes. I really hope that 2010 well be a better year:-)
Brittnie showing us how she fits into a six 6X (so it should fit Kaili)...LOL..well she did look good. I love you girls so much!!!

2 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Wow! Wish I could fit into that...lol. You girls all look so beautiful and Stacie WILL have a great 2010! Merry Christmas! Love you guys.

Joe and Marlene said...

My sweet girls!!! I got to play on the internet for a change - loved seeing the pictures. Have missed you all. Hope Don is doing great. Merry Christmas. I love you all