9/20/08

Arches & Backsplash :-)

This is where the cooktop is going. There is an arch on the outside which will be rock and the inside is tile.
Remember this name Derek Gilispy; he knows how to tell time, when he says "I'm taking a lunch break" I know I will see him within an hour, not the next day, he also knows when to quit talking and start working, and best of all he does a great job!!
I know it looks dark, but my flash wasn't working:-(
It's hard to tell but this has an inset shelve. Everyone has given me the hardest time with the diamond as the focal point, because I hate diamonds, But I love this !!!

Just a close-up of the arch.

1 comment:

Joe and Marlene said...

Can you say WOW!!!! What a gorgeous kitchen girl. You've chosen a beautiful look, I love it. Such terrific detail. You're getting closer and closer...yahoo.