9/9/08

The Granite is in Yea!!!

The granite was put in today and I love it:-) We did 6cm chipped edge all the way around.
This is where the cooktop will be and the second oven, It will be arched with rock and the inside will be a backspash. This is suppose to happen on the 15th of this month, unless I misunderstood and it's the 15th of another month LOL:-)
This is the main bathroom, we still need to put the sink and faucet in it's just sitting there, along with the mirror.
The laundry also got granite, we didn't put 6cm or chipped edge in the laundry or main bath.
I love the sink, but you can't see the color very well, it's a kohler sink and the color is called black and tan. We are getting closer to having running water in the kitchen YEA!!!

5 comments:

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

I am sooooo excited!Happy Day! Happy Day! Happy Day to you! It looks more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I am going to be so jealous of how awesome it's going to look when it's all done. This is a long time commin. Love ya!

bunchafullers said...

Mother,
Now I must have granite. I see the pics and already cannot believe how beautiful it is. It looks like a magazine spread. Cannot wait until you can feed all the West Jordan Police Officers on Sunday's because man I am tired!

Shauna said...

Gorgeous!!! I love it!

Ku'uipo said...

whoo hoo! It looks great. Beautiful! I'm jealous. LOL

Joe and Marlene said...

Sure is lookin' good! I think I need your help choosing colors this time around - I just don't have the mental power to take it on again. Yours looks beautiful. Your sink looks very similar to the style I have chosen with the short center divider, right? I loved the idea of small amount of water and plenty of room to wash those large cookie sheets and pans. Your getting closer all the time. Congratulations!!