9/29/08

My Big Brother :-)

This is my brother Donnie ( well to everyone else Don). I always felt safe when I was younger with him, we are 5 years apart. Yes, he always tried to bug me and succeeded, but there is something about having a big brother.
I love this picture, he reminds me of my dad here. This was when we were in California, when my dad passed away. I couldn't believe how much alike we were. Both of us are really impatient, wiggle our leg when we are sitting, like people to talk fast without too much detail, and when we are given something to do we do our very best.

I can't believe how much Keo looks like Donnie when he was little. I know I don't say this enough, but I love you Donnie and thanks for being a great big brother !!!

1 comment:

Joe and Marlene said...

What a nice introduction to your big brother! I feel the same way about mine, his name even starts with a 'D' too. You're a good sister (in more ways than one!)
I love you