9/30/08

Progress!!

This is Derek, always happy. Service with a Smile, I didn't know the 2 words met.
It's finished!! Don can put in the appliances Yea!! Well don't let me get ahead of myself, Derek is finished, cabinet boy needs to finish.
Maybe this weekend we will get the double ovens and the under cabinet lighting in:-)
Yes, that is what you see the faucet, dishwasher, and the garbage disposal.
Running water in the kitchen, no more washing dishes in the bathroom yuck!! I know it makes you want to come and have dinner with us LOL!!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Beautiful Cindy! I'm so excited for you!

Ku'uipo said...

whoo hoo! Looks great.

bunchafullers said...

Love it! Cannot wait for you to make me, my family, and all the West Jordan Officers dinner so I can sit and relax on Sunday's. So should I plan for 2 weeks??

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

What!!!!! Running water. Do you even remember what that's like, I know I don't whenever I come over. Aren't you sooo excited to be able to cook in you own kitchen? Oh wait, I should be asking grandma that question.:-) Ha Ha! It looks B E A utiful!!!

Joe and Marlene said...

It's coming along beautifully...maybe not as fast as you'd anticipated but hey, maybe some day in the very distant future you may forget all the worry and agravation after the many warm and inviting meals fill the memory bank :) ha ha It looks so classy.