9/24/08

Painter for Free!!

I know this is kind of hard to see, but my painter did our rail and he didn't spray it he brushed it. Is he on drugs ( oh wait ... I think he is) we are facing west and can see every brush stroke around 4:00pm, but I guess I could blackout my windows and never open the front door.
Now this is nice, he forgot to clear coat this part, I guess I could staple some carpet to hide this. I would have been better off to have hired my grand kids to do the rail at least it would have been sentimental to me.
I love the rock!! Derek has done a great job. I was a little worried that it was going to be too dark, but I think it looks great.
Again remember his name Derek Glispy, he framed the arches, tile and rock. This is hard to find someone that does all 3. I love him:-)

This is inside of the arch and the ceiling of the arch, the track lighting will be hidden where the arch drops down.

7 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

I love the comment on having the grandkids paint it...lol.
I'm sure it looks good to everyone else, just you probably notice every detail! Can't wait to see it!

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

It looks freakin awesome! Derek is a genius, he does it so perfect. And Mr. railing man needs to find another profession. Can't wait til it's all done!!!!

bunchafullers said...

Well it all looks good except for the expensive rail. Your kitchen is like a gourmet kitchen nestled amongst an italian grotto. I love it!!!

Joe and Marlene said...

All right that does it! You sure are going to make it hard for me to post pics of our build after seeing the magnificent work and detail you are having done. Your remodle is simply amazing and so incredibly beautiful. I just love it.

Heather said...

Cindy
This is turning into my dream kitchen a little darker then I like but I love it the whole remodel. LOVE IT!!!

Heather said...

P.O Box 50162
Billings, Mt 59105

bunchafullers said...

Cindy Marie, You should be some type of construction writer, where you give fun facts about the great, or not so great, jobs construction workers do. I love the drug comments and will even more greatfully enjoy the look on your painters face when he reads the comment. LOL!!!