1/18/12

Forgot about Christmas

I forgot to put my Christmas post up. Me and my honey on Christmas day. We had a great day, first we went to Stacie's in the morning, then we went to Brittnie's for breakfast, then came home and everyone came over.
This is Jason my niece's husband. I love him, he is always so sweet to me.
Little Taia on Christmas day. We all went and seen her at the hospital. It was nice because the little kids didn't get to see her until that day. It made our Christmas complete.
Stac, Brittnie, my neice Alisha and Brans on Christmas.
Brittnie and her family:-)
Stac and her cute family, minus Taia.
My brother's family minus Mike and Ami.
Sidney and her new slippers. She was so excited because she went to the Nutcracker and one of the dancers gave Sidney her shoes signed. She is really good at standing on her toes. I love my family and what a great Christmas we had with all of them.

No comments: