1/15/12

Taia's First Bath

I was so happy Stacie and Kevin saved the first bath for me to do. I got to do it with all the kids. I have a system. I get everything ready and the main thing is I put the towel in the dryer with the blanket. It makes them wide awake because they are snugly warm. Then they also have to have lots of baby lotion, my favorite is Baby Magic but Johnson's is fine also. There is nothing like a yummy smelling baby. When I use to babysit I would have to bathe the babies so I would want to hold them. I love clean sweet smelling babies:-))
She is so beautiful. She is 2 weeks here, the day she got home from the hospital.
We also must do the shelf picture. I know it looks scary but there are 4 adults right by her. They are only tiny once and it is so fun to show them when they are older where they use to fit. We love our Tiny Taia so much.

No comments: