1/14/12

Our Sweet Ka'Taia is Here!!

Our newest grand baby, Ka'Taia Saili Fuller, 4lbs 5oz, 16.5" and born December 14th at 11:09pm. What a blessing, small but healthy and strong. This little girl was not waiting for a doctor to bring her into the world, she came out all by herself.
I can not believe she is here. Her story is filled with blessings from the moment we found out Stac was pregnant to how she entered the world. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan and we are not to second guess what he has in store for us. I don't think any of us would have guessed we would have another baby in this family before Christmas or for years to come because Stac has been so sick. I know that she is a miracle and has a purpose to be here at this time. I know that she is here to teach us all that Heavenly Father has his own timing.
First picture with mom and dad:-)

No comments: