1/17/12

Happy 2012!!!

Little Taia's first New Year. I didn't do the New Year's Eve dinner this year. I had to let one tradition go because it's getting to be too hard. I always do dinners so I thought it was more important for the kids to be together with me and Don giving them our full attention. My mom use to do these parties for our kids when they were little and they still talk about them. I will carry on this tradition for as long as the kids want to come.
Our group this year, minus my niece's 2 kids picture. They came to the party but they didn't spend the night. I love the matching things but I know they are getting to an age that it's not cool to match.
Kaili and Abbie, so cute. 2012 I would love for it to not go as fast as 2011. I really can't believe how fast it went by. I pray this year will bring our family HEALTH. I could careless about anything else, we have had a enough health issues. Thanks to all our friends and family that has lent a hand during all our families time of trouble. Without all of you we could not have done it. You made our burden a little lighter, I love you so much!!

No comments: